Well not everything got done but it was a great start and there is still tomorrow. We talked about visiting a local church but Jeffrey will be home from his weekend campout in the middle of the service so we’ll save visiting for another time. We’ll play some hymns and worship music here at home and take longer to relax with our Bibles. I also got to spend a couple of hours with my hubby, eldest daughter and Ben at Barnes and Nobles this evening. Aimee kept the other children here and we just looked at books and magazines and talked. Lovely! The children were such a blessing today as the library / school room is wonderfully cleaned right down to the closet. My hubby spent time working in there also.
Off to clean the bedroom while I get ready for bed. it will take a few hours but I ‘ll get 15 minutes in tonight while hubby showers.
Take children to curling if weather permits and possibly cup of coffee with a friend done! Both!
- make language board done
- check on enrolling in Idita read done what I could -rest is tabled until Monday
- prepare to record timeline song written by mom at the co-op.
arranged for this to be done.
- notebook pages for bible
- notebook pages for history
- math drill worksheets for all children for month of March done
- prepare art supplies for CC done but need to load van tomorrow
- prepare writing assignment for mixed art Journal-ling class done
- prepare art project for MAJ done but needs to be loaded
- set up scrapbook items and equipment for next week. started not done
- move school books from cupboard in basement to library done
- remove cupboard (well have a boy do it) done
- go through CC shelf in library (me) done
- Dane and children clean library including closet- children did it
- me clean my room (today) didn’t get done but will spend 15 minutes yet tonight
- me deep clean my bathroom (tomorrow)
- children deep clean other bathrooms and stairwells (tomorrow)
- start seedlings (could be put off until Tuesday but shouldn’t be)
- pick up Jeffrey Sunday am
- make pumpkin bread
- clean rocks in big aquarium (remove and soak)
I almost forgot the most important item! Lesson plans for all children for next week